Our Human Resources Policy
Employees are the most valuable assets of our company.
Bilmed’s workforce consists of experienced team members who have deep understanding and control over the tasks they are performing. We keep close eye on all the changes and developements taking place in the software, hardware and healthcare industries and reflect these on our products and service support activities as rapidly as possible. In terms of work environment and employee skills development, our company keeps creating considerable opportunities for its personnel.
Bilmed’s overall workforce consists of experts who:
- Are well educated and experienced
- Have good human relations
- Are fully committed to their duties
- Are self-confident
- Are researchers and inquirers
- Have analytical thinking
- Are fully committed to teamwork
- Can follow the changes and developments taking place in technology and healthcare regulations and legislations, and take immediate actions
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Our employees must always demonstrate their capabilities to add value to the jobs they are responsible, be ready to develope their own talents, and contrıbute to his/her employer as well as to the customers they are assigned to provide services.
Our Quality Policy
To secure a leading position as the developer of the most advanced integrated healthcare automation system in the world, our teams have been made up of experts who:
- Are able to continuously develope fully integrated, up-to-date and powerful solutions,
- Are mİndful of the rights of all the individuals, partners, subcontractors and institutions using and providing services in the healthcare industry. Are creative, hard working, and willing to share. Recognize knowhow, labour, and the rights of the community, and strictly comply with environmental issues,
- Can improve his/her own skills by seizing the opportunities provided,
- Are responsible to use our resources efficiently through all stages of our operations – from the design of services to end user support
- Can direct our activities according to the feedback and expectations of our partners and customers
- Have analytical thinking,
- Are committed to teamwork,
- Follow up changes in technology and related healthcare regulations and quickly adapt to new circumstances.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Our employees must always demonstrate their capacities to add value to the jobs they are responsible, be ready to develope their talents, and contrıbute to his/her employer as well as to the customers they are assigned to provide services.
Job Application Form
Believe in Continuity…